Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Heartbreaker


Miss Samantha,

Remember a few posts back when I told you that I was feelings things again for Doctor, who I haven't heard from since last February when he slept with me and then his crazy gf (she's a stupid girl) blocked him out of my life?

Heard from him today.

Well on that day, I sent him an email to the only email I had of him. I know his email has changed but I was sure that at some point he would check it again. And he did, tonight. What I wrote in the email was:

"I need to hear from you. Just tell me if you are doing ok. Where are you living? How are things going? I miss you. -Carrie

He wrote back tonight:

"I rarely check this email. I'm doing well, med school here is great. I'm class president. I hope everything is going will with you. Again, I'm sorry for the way things turned out. I doubt anything is going to change in our communication for as long as I'm with gf. The whole situation is still a rough spot for us. Be happy. Do good." -Doctor

I think I'm done with that. That was a condescending email. He's not worth my time anymore. Lame. I hope he fails out of medical school. Not replying.

Miss you.

xoxo Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment